Top

Trezena to St Anthony

Share:

  • (Only say the trezena if you need a really great favor.
  • This trezena is said 13 Tuesdays in succession; 
  • Tie a knot in the attached ribbon each Tuesday after saying the prayer.
  • Each Tuesday leave 3 copies of this prayer (or give them to someone) in the church with a piece of ribbon approx 30 cm in length).

Saint Anthony, may the difficulties that I have now become a source of joy to me.
Say 1 Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, and 1 Glory be.


Prayer to St. Anthony

In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.

My miraculous Saint Anthony help me with your strength so that the favor that I ask 
(....mention the favor....) may be granted to me.

May your silver belt secure the favor I ask thee and may I, with no harm to my brothers and sisters, be granted this favor.

In this moment of need show me the path designed by God that I should follow. If there is a danger in my way protect me from it and destroy it, with the permission of our Father, with your power and mercy. Amen.


[► This trezena is so miraculous that you will not have done the 5th knot before your favor is granted.
► The origins of this trezena is believed to date back to around 1747 A.D
► The feast of St Anthony of Padua is on 13th June every year. 
► You can keep it as long as necessary even after your favor is granted.
► The width or thickness of the ribbon you attach in the copies should allow 13 knots to be made.]

1 comment:

  1. St Anthony pray for my shoulder pain and other sickness and also stammering of my elder daughter and hard stool for small daughter and pray for my wife and around the world peace and harmony.

    ReplyDelete