Top

When In Difficulties - Prayer To The Sacred Heart of Jesus

Share:


Almighty Arms of Jesus before you, I with all my faith beg you for comfort.In my difficult situation do not forsake me Good Jesus. Open your doors in my way that your Almighty Arms will open and close as you desire to give that tranquility that I so desire.

(Make your Petitions)

O my God, receive that supplication from a wounded heart that is always fighting for me.With your divine power never let me scramble for want of help. Almighty Jesus assist me to find a shelter in your celestial country forever, Amen.



(This is a very powerful prayer that when said with sincere faith from the heart will be answered. Make sure to pass on this prayer to all people who need it in their times of difficulties. Don't forget the thanksgiving for all prayers answered!)

3 comments:

  1. My Dearest Sacred Heart of Jesus! Thank You for ALL of Your Past Help, Including My Uncle John giving Me the Money to finally get My Car Window fixed after a Year! Now, I must request You to be My Advocate Once Again; Please Ask Father God to Bless Me With Financial Assistance so that I will be able to Pay ALL of My Bills Each & Every Month On Time & In Full! Also Please Ask Father God to Bless the American People with another Stimulus Check Immediately! We have been waiting MONTHS for Congress to make a decision about Financial Aid to Our Citizens, PLEASE Make them Sign the Bill ASAP & Send the Money to Everyone’s Bank Accounts ASAP!!! With Much Love & Thanks Always. πŸ™πŸ»❤️✝️πŸ‘ΌπŸ•ŠπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸŒ·πŸŒˆπŸ™ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Christ, my Lord, my savior. your love is so pure and unconditional. you are miraculous poweful. Thank you so much Jesus Christ for fulfilling my urgent impossible wish bringing us back together me and my partner. l am greateful to you for the rest of my life. bless me and everyone who seek for your help. I have full faith in you. You will be in my heart. Thank you Jesus my Lord. Amen. πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory be to God, Praise Our Jesus Christ, Hail Mother Mary, blessings to the Angels and to Mother Nature for mak3us win the parade on new year's day Amen!

    ReplyDelete