Top

Infant Jesus of Prague 9 hour Novena

Share:


O Jesus, Who has said,
Ask and you shall receive,Seek and you shall find,
Knock and it shall be opened to you,
through the intercession of Mary,Your Most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said,
all that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you 
through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother.
I humbly and urgently ask Your Father
in Your Name that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said,
"Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass",
through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
(Make your request)

This is a good novena for urgent requests that cannot wait nine days to be prayed. This novena is to be said 9 times across consecutive hours for one day only. It is prayed every hour for nine consecutive hours at the same time. Example, if you begin praying at 10:15 am, your next prayer is at 11:15am, then 12:15pm, until your ninth prayer is at 6:15 pm.



PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Divine Infant Jesus, I know You love me and would never leave me. I thank You for Your close Presence in my life.
Miraculous Infant, I believe in Your promise of peace, blessings, and freedom from want. I place every need and care in Your hands.
Lord Jesus, may I always trust in Your generous mercy and love. I want to honour and praise You, now and forever. Amen.

9 comments:

  1. Pray for 9 hours

    O Jesus, Who has said,
    Ask and you shall receive,Seek and you shall find,
    Knock and it shall be opened to you,
    through the intercession of Mary,Your Most Holy Mother,
    I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
    (Make your request)

    O Jesus, Who has said,
    all that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you
    through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother.
    I humbly and urgently ask Your Father
    in Your Name that my prayer be granted.
    (Make your request)

    O Jesus, Who has said,
    "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass away",
    through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
    I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
    (Make your request)
    Divine Infant Jesus, I know You love me and would never leave me. I thank You for Your close Presence in my life.
    Miraculous Infant, I believe in Your promise of peace, blessings, and freedom from want. I place every need and care in Your hands.
    Lord Jesus, may I always trust in Your generous mercy and love. I want to honor and praise You, now and forever. Amen. Miraculous Infant Jesus, Come to my aid. I trust in you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Hindu by religion but I trust Jesus as I was brought up in Christian missionary school in my early education. It's not that I don't worship Hindu Gods. All religions are true and leads same divinity ultimately, as said by Sri Ramkrishna paramhansa and Swami Vivekananda.
    This prayer of Infant Jesus is truly miracle and worked for me 4 years back when I prayed regularly and within 2 weeks I found job from a big reputed Company. Seeking again for his divine blessings.
    Love you Infant Jesus, Mother Mary, Father Joseph.
    Please help those need for help and lead them in good path.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. VAGABOND
      MAY 27, 2021 AT 5:21 AM
      Beg pardon brother but the very Jesus whom you respect so much said "Unless you believe that I am He, you will perish" and "he that does not believe in Me (alone) is condemned already. And" I am the (only) Way the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father (God) except through Me. If what He said is true then it would be disrespectful not to obey, and if what He said is false He is not worthy of respect because He lied. Either way you would be in the wrong....

      Delete
  4. Lord JesusChrist I Love You and I thank You for saving my husband and giving him another chance to live on this earth. Infant Jesus You showed mercy on my husband though he was a sinner who tried to take his own life. Infant Jesus You worked a miracle on him and saved him, you have touched and washed him with Your tiny little hands. I thank You Infant Jesus for being merciful and answering my prayers. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Jesus for hearing my request

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was in my 20's-30's, I used to pray this 9 hour Novena a lot for urgent needs.
    I honestly cannot remember a petition that was not granted.

    This is such a powerful Novena all my petitions have been granted (I am pretty sure too that if some petitions were not exactly granted...I know that every time I prayed this- I am at peace and accepting of what God and the Virgin Mary granted me)

    God Bless- you to whoever is reading this

    ReplyDelete