Top

The miraculous Mother Teresa Emergency Novena

Share:


(In an emergency say the Memorare prayer 9 times in a row.This prayer is also known as the Mother Teresa Emergency Novena or the Mother Teresa Express Novena. It was the favorite prayer of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta)



Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, 
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, 
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; 
to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. 
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, 
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.Amen.


(Please do not post entire prayer in comments section. Thanksgiving, intentions & testimonies only)

4 comments:

  1. Amen, Mary my dear mother, please re unite me with my niece and family soon amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed Mother - Please come to my aid, like you have in the past. Thank you in advance. I love you.

    ReplyDelete