Top

Surrender & forgive one gone away from Jesus

Share:

Heavenly Father, I ask you in the Name and through the Blood of Jesus Christ to rebuke Satan for taking captive that which is Your creation. And I ask You Lord Jesus to place Your crown of thorns around .....(name) and draw (her/him) to Your Sacred Heart under your mantle of love.Mary our Mother, we seek your protection and intercession with your Divine Son for (her/him).

I hold up to Your love, Lord ....(name).
I pray Father, forgive (her/him), (she/he) knows not what (she/he) does.

In the name of Jesus, send our love, heal (her/his) wounds that cause (her/him) to wound others.
Let Your love melt down the crust of evil, for he/she was born in your image.

(She/He) is not truly alive until Your light shines on (her/him).
Let Your forgiving love work in (her/him), setting (her/him) free from (her/his) burden.

 Permanently free (her/him) from the power of all evil, that (she/he) may return to You to lead the blessed life You have reserved for (her/him)

Father I ask in Jesus' name, redeem (her/him) and transform (her/him) by Your Love and through Your Holy Spirit. 

Lord Jesus, as I remove one stone from the channel of Your love,
fill me with Your Loving Peace and Healing. Amen

No comments