Top

St Therese of Lisieux miraculous Novena and invocation

Share:


O Little Therese of the Child Jesus,
please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens
and send it to me as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus,
ask God today to grant the favors
I now place with confidence in your hands....

(mention your prayer requests)

St. Therese, help me to always believe,
as you did, in God's great love for me
so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day.
Amen.


(say this prayer for 9 days and promise to publish it so that others can also invoke the graces of St Therese and Our Lord Jesus in their lives and be blessed)



MIRACULOUS INVOCATION TO ST. THERESE

O Glorious Saint Therese, whom almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a “Prodigy of Miracles...the Greatest Saint of Modern times.” Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition (mention prayer request) and to carry out your promises of spending Heaven doing good upon earth...of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses. Henceforth, dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your plea” to be made known everywhere” and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen

No comments