Top

St Rita of Cascia Novena for Impossible Causes

Share:


O holy protectress of those who art in greatest need, 
thou who shineth as a star of hope in the midst of darkness, 
blessed Saint Rita, bright mirror of God’s grace, 
in patience and fortitude thou art a model of all the states in life. 
I unite my will with the Will of God through the merits
 of my Savior Jesus Christ, and in particular through his 
patient wearing of the crown of thorns, 
which with tender devotion thou didst daily contemplate. 
Through the merits of the holy Virgin Mary 
and thine own graces and virtues, 
I ask thee to obtain my earnest petition, 

(Make your petitions)

provided it be for the greater glory of God and my own sanctification. 
Guide and purify my intention, O holy protectress and advocate, 
so that I may obtain the pardon of all my sins and the grace to persevere daily, as thou didst in walking with courage, generosity, and fidelity down the path of life. 


Saint Rita, advocate of the impossible, pray for us. 
Saint Rita, advocate of the helpless, pray for us. 

Recite the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be (x3)
Amen.

(This novena is to be said daily for 9 consecutive days. Upon receipt of prayers intentions you can publish thanksgivings and share the prayer with others. St Rita of Cascia is the patron saint of impossible causes, distressed women & abused wives. Her feast is celebrated on May 22 and her incorrupt body resides at the Basilica of Saint Rita in Cascia. You can also put your prayer intentions at the shrine. God Bless)

No comments