Top

St. Jude Prayer against Discouragement and Depression

Share:


St. Jude, friend to those in need, I am weary from grief, without joy, without hope, struggling to find the light I know is in my soul. I turn to you, my most trusted intercessor. Take away this emptiness and the pain of my broken heart. In your compassion, help my tears to lead me to a place of peace in my heart. Too long have I forgotten the goodness of God’s world. Heal me. I yearn to feel light, to feel joy. Envelop me in brightness, and do not hold back. And I promise, if I receive these gifts, I will share them always in your name. Amen.


(St. Jude is the patron saint of lost causes. This prayer is to bring peace to the mind if you are suffering from depression and discouragement and is to be said daily.)

No comments