Top

Sacred Heart of Jesus Novena

Share:


This is a small but very powerful & miraculous novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Pray this novena for 9 consecutive hours in a day for 9 days or 9 times an hour for 9 consecutive hours.


May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, 
adored and glorified now and forever.
 Sacred Heart of Jesus, I put my trust in you. 
Holy Mary, mother of Jesus, pray for me. 
St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. 
St. Jude of Hopeless cases, pray for me 
and grant this favour I ask.... 
(mention your specific request or intention) 
Amen.

Publish testimonies,intentions, thanksgivings on receiving the good graces from the Lord Jesus Christ Our Saviour or offer a thanksgiving mass. People should be made known of Our Saviour's unrelenting love for us. Remember, Jesus Never Fails!

No comments