Top

Prayer to find Soulmate in Love & Marriage

Share:


Dear God, Loving Father and Creator of all there is. Please fill me with your Sacred presence.
I ask for your Love and Guidance and for your blessings as I explore the deep reaches of my heart.

I ask for your assistance in removing all that stands in the way of true love.
My heart is pure; my intentions clear. please bring to me my most perfect partner.
I seek a partner who enhances me by his/her very being, who brings more love, joy, peace and prosperity to my life. Who I can love fully and who can fully receive my love, who loves, honors and cherishes me completely, and always. With whom I will draw closer to Your Love and Blessings for us as a couple and as a family.
May my heart be open and my head be clear. May my life be ready to welcome True love.
May I be always embraced in a circle of your love and uplifted by your grace. 
Amen.

*******

Christian story



In one of the old high rise buildings in the city, a Christian rode an elevator with 10 other people. Midway the trip up, the elevator car stopped. A mechanical error had occurred.
One person started pushing the buttons like there was no tomorrow. A few others started to shout and grow frantic. One man even kicked the elevator door several times hoping people will hear them.
This Christian, calm and collect, slid open a hatch and took a telephone, which connected him to the person at the lobby. He mentioned that their car elevator was stuck and asked them to check it out.
He didn’t raise his voice. He wasn’t panicky.
After a minute or two, the elevator moved much to the relief of its passengers.
1 John 5:14 says, “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.”

LISTEN: If you have made Jesus the Lord of your life, you have a direct connection with Him. Just pick up the telephone called PRAYER and speak to Him directly. No need to press the buttons. No need to slam on the door.
Talk to God for Jesus had made it possible already for us. He hears your cries. He hears your hurts. He hears you loud and clear.


Isaiah 59:1 assures us, “Surely the hand of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.”

Because of our direct access to God, we can pray, meditate on His word, and be fed with spiritual food.

*******

“The Lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.” – Psalm 91:2

2 comments:

  1. very powerful prayers and i know that my prayers will be answered through Christ my Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete