Top

Prayer for Protection through the Precious Blood Of Jesus

Share:


Lord JESUS, by faith in your merits, (I/We) now take your Precious Blood and sprinkle it over (myself/ourselves) and my family right from the crown of (my/our) head to the very soles of (my/our) feet. I claim total and complete protection for (my/our) life/lives and my family. 


Lord JESUS, keep (me/us) free today from evil, sin, temptation, satan's attacks and afflictions, fear of darkness, fear of man, sickness, diseases, doubts, anger, all calamities and from all that is not of thy Kingdom. 

Fill (me/us) Lord JESUS with gift of your Holy SPIRIT and grant (me/us) the gift of wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment so that (I/We) will live today in your glory by doing that which is right.

Praise you Jesus. Thank You Jesus.


(Remember that if God is for you who can be against you? No worldy power however great can reign supreme against the power and the protection of the precious blood of Jesus Christ.So be your faith and may you continue to be safe in His presence and His ever watchful loving care)

No comments