Top

Miraculous Novena Prayer to St. Jude

Share:

O Holy St. Jude! Apostle and Martyr,
great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ,
faithful intercessor for all who invoke your special patronage in time of need;
to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart,and humbly beg you,
to whom God has given such great power,to come to my assistance.
Help me in my present urgent petition (mention your urgent need).
In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked.

St. Jude, pray for us and all who honour thee and invoke thy aid. Amen



(This novena prayer is to be said for 9 consecutive days. St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes. When things seem hopeless and helpless, then this prayer has worked miracles for all who've turned to St. Jude in times of need.
Please do not post entire prayer in comments section. Thanksgiving, intentions & testimonies only. SHARE the PRAYER with others.)

2 comments:

  1. St Jude Thaddeus hear my tears heal my leg and stomach and financial needs to win lottery to publish st Jude Thaddeus build small blessing church where he gives

    ReplyDelete