Top

3 O'Clock Prayer to the Divine Mercy of Lord Jesus Christ

Share:


You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls
and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. 
O Fountain of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy,
envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.


O Blood and Water,which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus
as a fountain of mercy for us, I trust in You.


Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One,
Have mercy on us and on the whole world. (3 times)


JESUS, King of mercy, I trust in You! Amen



The Diary of St. Faustina is more than a religious book and more than a record of the profound mystical events that shaped her life. The Diary gives us precise instructions from Jesus as to how He wanted the new devotion to His Mercy to be formulated.

From St. Faustina's Diary:
At three o'clock , implore My Mercy, especially for sinners; and , if only for a brief moment , immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in my abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great Mercy for the whole world. I will allow you to enter into my mortal sorrow. In this hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of me in virtue of My Passion.

One of the soldiers pierced his side with a spear,
and at once there came out blood and water. (Jn 19:34)

No comments